Full Stack Developer Гаряча
- Ukraine , Киев
- 2019-09-10 16:08:55
- ID вакансії
Description, duties, responsibilities
Full Stack Developer
Section 1: Non-technical must capabilities
1. The candidate is a good English speaker
2. The candidate has good English writing capabilities
3. The candidate has good self-learning capabilities
4. The candidate is Independent
5. The candidate is a good team member
6. The candidate can work on more than one task simultaneously
7. The candidate can work extra hours if needed
8. The candidate lives in Kiev or about to relocate to Kiev.
9. The candidate's availability is not more than 1 month
10. The candidate agrees to work from Trust’s offices and not remotely from home.
Section 2: Technical Job description
1. Job description:
• Technology Stack Frontend: React, Angular.js ,Webpack, etc. Backend: Microservices with Node.js (ES6), .Net, AWS Cloud, ELB, Docker, Jenkins
B) Number of engineers that are about to be hired for this position: 1
C) The new employee will report to: Team leader
2. The part of the employee in the project:
• You will develop code that works on scale, relevant both for backend and client (300M+ active monthly users, 500M+ pageviews, 6B analytics events, CDN, Caching layers, scaling, performance, etc.)
• You will create a product everyone see (friends, family,..)
• You will be one of a small, very strong, development team and take a major role
• You will take full ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment
• You will be responsible of creating a product that should look and feel great in every site, platform and device
Section 3: Technical must experience:
• Experience with various DBs - Redis, MongoDB, etc.
• Hands-on experience with large scale and high traffic online Web applications.
• Product orientation. You should love code as well and be proud of the product you work on.
Section 4: Technical advantage experience:
• Experience with cloud PAAS –AWS.
• Familiar with .NET technologies (C#)
• Experience in micro-services.
• Experience with caching layers and CDNs such as: Varnish, Fastly, Akamai etc.
• Experience with CSS3, HTML5 and responsive design.