- Ukraine, Uzhgorod
- 2015-07-01 22:04:42
- ID вакансії
HuntMЕ is seeking a talented Technical Support Engineer with excellent communication skills to become a member of Uzhhorod team on full-time basis. This is a hands-on support position focused on assisting customers with technical issue resolution and advice.
This individual will interact directly with customers to quickly troubleshoot mission critical issues, document product enhancements or defects, and explain best practices for implementation and usage of Jaspersoft products. Also, you will contribute valuable information to our growing self-service knowledge repositories. In addition, this individual will assist in identifying opportunities to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the Technical Support team.
As a leading open source software company, Jaspersoft relies on the excellence of our support and services. We strive to innovate, and break the boundaries of traditional «support» to develop a leading model for Technical Support. In recent years, Gartner (a market research company) has ranked Jaspersoft as high as #1 in customer support among Business Intelligence vendors — the individual filling this role will work within the Technical Support team to ensure that we continue this tradition of excellence.
- Professional experience troubleshooting, maintaining, or developing data-driven applications connected to relational databases, XML sources, web services, and/or big data back end systems
- Experience across the following technologies:
- The ability to learn quickly
- Problem investigation and solving skills
- Communication (verbal and written) and customer management skills
- Ability to empathize and interact effectively with demanding enterprise accounts
- Ability to discern between an enhancement and a defect, and respond appropriately
- Time management skills
- Fluent English
- Experience deploying Business Intelligence (BI) related software and building reports within BI related software
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with REST, web services, SOAP, and diagnostic clients used to troubleshoot web-based APIs
- Experience with open source software solutions
- Manage customer issues
- Most issues are logged via Web and Email (written);
- Log defects and enhancement requests on behalf of customers
- Write and review technical knowledge base articles
- Assist in the build-out of common server and database platforms for use in daily troubleshooting and testing
What is in for you?
- Competitive salary in Uzhhorod, most cheap and quiet regional center in Ukraine
- Employment according to all Ukrainian laws
- Professional growth
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Comfortable and friendly working environment