Quality Assurance Manager
- Ukraine, Lviv
- 2017-10-19 09:54:26
- ID вакансии
Description, duties, responsibilities
Information about the clients and their projects:
Our clients are mainly big German companies operating internationally. They are market leaders in industrial equipment, commerce, basic industry and other spheres of business.
Main responsibilities: - Establish/improve QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepter best practices, tools and technologies to accelerate productivity
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects, provide QA services and coordinating QA resources
- Assist the project team in implementing “quality” solutions using expertise in Quality Management knowledge area
- Lead and mentor QA team members
- Review, approval and delivery of testing deliverables such as Test Design, Test Plan, RTM, Test cases, Test Results etc.
- Perform defect analysis and work towards resolving the source of common or recurring issues
- Establish automated QA process
Knowledge of foreign languages and its level:
English (written and spoken) at the intermediate level and above;
German - will be an additional advantage.
Professional skills and abilities
- Experience leading testing strategy for consumer-facing web and mobile apps
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or management fields
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, good team player
- Solid understanding of quality assurance as part of the development and implementation process
- Time management skills and experience working with low oversight
- Ability to analyze data and processes to identify issues, root causes and corrective actions
- Identifying and analyzing quality risks
- Honed consulting, influence, and negotiation skills to achieve desired outcomes
- Experience in designing and implementing automation frameworks
The ideal candidate has advanced self-management skills; Experience in communication at various levels; Works equally efficiently as a team player and independently; Reliable.
Individual Entrepreneur / Staff Member